Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Well Spoken Young Man

I saw THIS VIDEO on one of my friend's Facebook page and gave it a look thinking it would be the same ol', same ol'.  I was surprised though to find a young man who was well spoken and used his experience and thoughts instead of ad hominem attacks. 
 
In my opinion if the gay community begins to communicate the way this young man did, instead of the way they generally do buisness, the current state of popular Christian thought in the US has no answer...at least one that isn't hypocritical. 
 
I understand that biblically he is wrong on many accounts of his description of the family and what (rather Who) makes and defines it.  That is not my point though and even if it was we shouldn't expect the "world" to have a biblical definition of marriage. 
 
My point is that we, the Church, must deal with our heterosexual sin and we must do so biblically with a heart always desiring restoration, but deal with it we must. If we do not deal with heterosexual sin within the Church then we cannot possibly hope to be persuasive in expressing God's requirements about homosexual sin in our culture.

2 comments:

  1. If this blog had a "Like" button, I would click it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Kelly I just fixed that so you can like the posts. It's at the bottom of the posts. You have 4 options.

    ReplyDelete